Thursday 3 January 2013

A boy baby


Okay so many families in India want a boy child.I honestly have no clue why...This practice is more widespread in North-India.Anyways my parents don't have a boy.Its just me and my sister.So one day my dad actually told me that "God din't give him a boy child because he wasn't him to suffer" i mean what the hell does he mean by that?? He was probably joking,i know i mean he's a really nice man he wouldn't have wanted me to get hurt or anything but it hurt me ,real bad. But at least he's not the kind to kill a girl child or anything.Okay so after he told me this i asked him what the hell is something so special in a guy that is not there in a girl and he tells him nothing they are equal but then i have heard a lot of people saying a guy is physically stronger than a girl.But what does he use that for?? to rape girls? then i hardly think that is an asset to be proud of. Oh and another thing in India is that for the wedding ceremony the girls parents not only pay for the entire ceremony they can give the groom dowry and really expensive gifts and the groom shamelessly DEMANDS.So if any of you girls are in a situation like this don't do it.I know i am no one  to tell you that but then if you marry a guy like that he would not have any respect for you or your family.So ask people like him to go to hell.. you are worth much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment